Saturday 10 September 2011

You are GOD

 
Am not saved by meditation or visualization.
My redemption is through HIS grace.
Once I was s cloud without rain.
A broken well without water.
Now I stand condemned before men
                       but faithful before God.
Am a mud of dirt that God has anointed.
A piece of pottery turned into a Vessel of Noble.
Surely,
            You alone are GOD.
You have set my spirit free.
Even though you know my weaknesses;
You unveil to me Your righteousness.
I stand in silence in reverence.
Like an empty vessel You pour your spirit into me.
Deep calls unto deep!
Lord,  
        You satisfy the longing of my soul.
        You reveal your glory to me.
        You alone are GOD!

1 comment:

  1. and now He has made you a pregnant cloud and has made sure that your cup is filled to the brim that it overflows...

    ReplyDelete